Climbing in Ulleungdo is uniquely attractive as the path goes through the primeval forest and special insular plants. You’ll get refreshed to stand on the peak of the mountain to find the wide sea waiting for you. You can feel the joy of climbing casually but it’s not an easy thing. Great care must be taken in climbing snowy mountains in winter.
Climbing Seonginbong Peak
- The horizon seen from Seonginbong Peak is a superb view.
- Notice : You can move to Dodong from Nari Basin by local bus. Refer to the bus timetable in advance prior to departure.
- Tel : Usan Bus + 82-54- 791-2179 / Tour Information Office + 82-54- 790-6454
- Daewonsa Course(Time Required : 6hours)
Dodong → Daewonsa → Palgakjeong → Seonginbong Peak → Shinryeongsu → Nari Basin → Chun-bu
- KBS Air Station Course(Time Required : 6 hours)
Dodong → KBS Ulleung air Station → Palgakjeong → Seonginbong Peak → Shinryeongsu → Nari Basin → Chun-bu
- Anpyeongjeon Course(Time Required : 10 hours)
Dodong → Anpyeongjeon → Seonginbong Peak → Shinryeongsu → Nari Basin → Chun-bu → Seokpo → Jeodong → Dodong
Mireukbong(Time Required : 5 hours)
- Mireukbong Peak, 900.8m above sea level, is a proper course for slow hiking. The top of the peak commands so fine view that it’s proper for photo taking. Taeha → Top of Mireukbong Peak.